Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ms Bikini Online 2014 right on track, asserts Flynn Remedios






Dispelling rumours and a fake and fraudulent press release circulated anonymously and clandestinely to some websites which have auto posting enabled – that permits automated publication of content without human intervention, Editor, Publisher and CEO of Newz66.com, Flynn Remedios in a press note circulated to media persons in Mumbai on 4th March 2014, said, “We are right on track with the Indian edition or version of Ms Bikini Online 2014. I have been associated with Ms Bikini India since 2007 and it is incorrect, misleading and scandalous at the least to say that this is a fake event and that too just one day after it’s announced. As a businessman I have every right to promote and publicize a proposed event and most producers announce films even before they have a script ready or have signed on even one actor.  For various reasons including legal and regulatory we have had to hold the event only in its online format and the actual physical event – Ms Bikini India, had to be deferred. We are committed to hold the online version this year as well and are also trying our best to make the physical event happen too. The winners are judged by a combination of online votes and Facebook “likes’ and other criterion include a panel of experts.”

Clarifying about fake media releases against him and his company newz66.com, Remedios said, “The write up has been circulated by a competitor who has done such things in the past. In the past, I have overlooked and ignored such misleading press releases about me circulated by jealous and frustrated competitors. This time I am not taking things lying down. I will hit back with all I have got and everything I can lay my hands on. I have written to the Cyber Crime Cell of the Mumbai police today as well as the Mumbai Police Commissioner complaining about such defamatory articles or news items circulated or published to defame me and discredit my website as well as cause me financial and pecuniary  losses and also indirect loss of reputation to my clients and business associates. I will also file private civil and criminal complaints in the appropriate magistrate’s court in Mumbai against the perpetrator or perpetrators and bring them to task.”